Sunday, December 28, 2008

Barry Williams


"Mr Williams yesterday told The Australian that he did not pen any of the offending comments and denied any bias on his part against gays or women.

"Some of my best friends are gay people," he said.

Mr Williams said he was wild about the accusations levelled against him and would take legal action to prevent damage to his reputation if need be.

"If I'm still an ambassador, I'll work with dark people, foreign people, gay people and everyone, that's my motto," he said."

1 comment:

Glenn's Cult? said...

My ex is just about one of the most racist people I know, yet he makes these very same remarks:

I am friends with black people.

Ummm okay - you are friends with people? How about that comment? Why must your 'friends' color or race be singled out?